Skip to main content

Welcome to Albany Airport Taxi! We pride ourselves on reliable and convenient transportation. Read our reservation and cancellation policy below:

Reservation Policy:

1. Reservation Payment: All Albany Airport Taxi bookings require 20% payment at the time of reservation and remaining 80% payment on completion of ride.

2. Advance Booking: We recommend booking early to secure your favorite time window and vehicle type. This also ensures our travel services are available.

Cancellation Policy:

1. Free cancellation 24 hours before: At least 24 hours before pick-up, you can cancel your appointment without penalty. Please note in full refund case we will refund 95% amount, 5% will be merchant fee (Credit Card Company).

2. 50% Fare for Cancellation before 24 Hours: If you cancel your reservation within 24 hours of the pick-up time but before the 2-hour window, you will be charged 50% of the fare. Refund your original payment method for the remaining 50%.

3. Full Fare for Last-Minute Cancellation: If you cancel your reservation within 2 hours of the planned pick-up time, you will be charged the full fee and not refunded.

How to Cancel:

Call or email us to cancel a reservation. Please include your booking reference number, pick-up date and time, and contact information when canceling.

No-Show Policy:

If you miss your planned pick-up without warning, the full fee will be charged to your payment method.

Modification Policy:

If you need to change your reservation’s pick-up time, number of passengers, or destination, please call us immediately. Availability permitting, modifications may be made without charge if requested in advance.

Albany Airport Taxi may change its reservation and cancellation policy at any time. Any modifications will be communicated on our website, and your reservation policy will apply.

We appreciate your cooperation with our reservation and cancellation policies. Please contact us with any queries or for assistance. Thank you for choosing Albany Airport Taxi transportation!

Albany Taxi Service

Fast and safe JFK airport taxis and shuttles

We are located

108 Alexander St
United States,NY

T: +1 (518) 596-8721